The Green Thumb Garden Club, Inc. was founded on January 10, 1956 as the Green Thumb Garden Club of Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
We were federated on February 3, 1959 and incorporated on May 21, 2019.
We currently have 116 Members and growing!
We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
The Green Thumb Garden Club, Inc. located in Walton County, Florida, is a non-profit organization. Our key purpose is to stimulate interest in the beautification of Walton County, to further the education of our members and the public in fields of gardening, horticulture, botany, floral design, environmental awareness, conservation of natural resources, civic beautification, nature studies, and to instill in our youth the love of gardening and respect for the environment.
Annual donation, payable by June 1:
- $40 Individual
- $60 Family Membership for 2 people living at the same address; $10 additional per person over the age of 12.
- $28 for Life Members
Monthly meeting fee:
- $25 per member or guest for cash or check payment
- $26 per member or guest for credit card payment
- All no shows will be charged $25
- Monthly General Membership Meeting fees may vary depending on the location and the program
- Electronic copy provided at no cost
- Hard copy can be provided for $10 per copy
- “Buds and Banter” monthly newsletter
- “Punchbowl” electronic meeting invitation with
meeting details and location (RSVP required)
- Emails relative to important member news
- Other clubs and charity news and
updates will be distributed through “Buds and